Fler avhandlingar, se denna länk till Libris.
- Optimizing chemotherapy in childhood acute myeloid leukemia.
- Being Born Large for Gestational Age. Metabolic and Epidemiological Studies.
- Neuroborreliosis in childhood – clinical, immunological and diagnostic aspects.
- Asthma in young children. Epidemiology, burden of asthma and effects of a parental information program.
- Eczema in young children- aspects of clinical investigation and treatment.
- Health, risk-taking behavior and sexuality in Swedish adolescents.
- Fecal calprotectin in children with special reference to inflammatory bowel disease.
- School-age Outcomes of Children Born at the Limit of Viability: A Swedish National Prospective Follow-up Study at 10 to 12 years
- Long term complications in juvenile diabetes mellitus.
- Stress in infants and parents. Studies on salivary cortisol, behaviour and psychometric measures.
- Genetic studies on childhood asthma and allergy – role of interactions.
- Initiation of ventilation, surfactant treatment, and lung function after preterm birth.
- CD64 (FcγRI) Expression on Neutrophil Granulocytes: A Diagnostic Marker of Acute Bacterial Infections.
- Immune reconstitution after childhood leukemia.Aspects on immunizations and effects of Ara-C on the innate immune system
- Genital mutilation of girls in Sudan. Community- and hospital-based studies on female genital cutting and its sequelae.
- Surfactant metabolism in the newborn; the impact of ventilation strategy and lung disease.
- Upper limb reduction deficiencies in Swedish children. Classification, prevalence and function with myoelectric protheses.
- Regulation of breathing under different pulmonary conditions
- Procedural pain reducing methods and pain assessment in newborns
- Coagulase-negative staphylococci septicaemia in newborns. Aspects on host-bacterial interactions with special regard to neutrophil and endothelial response
- Perinatal HIV-1 infection – Aspects on clinical presentation, viral dynamics and epidemiology
- Iron and zinc in infancy: Results from experimental trials in Sweden and Indonesia.
- Body Composition in Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes. Aspects of Glycaemic Control and Insulin Sensitivity.
- Aspects of Prevention and Assement of Neonatal Pain.
access_time 2016-04-28 12:46:18